Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Making the most of what I have

Fitness motivation- Making the most of what I have

 This morning I go outside and walk laps around the driveway at work in search of some activity to get my blood flowing.

Around and around I go like a hamster in a wheel… lol

Each lap is equivalent to .10 miles…so 10 of these laps and I’ll have a mile done!  

While it’s not my ideal choice of activity I’m happy about my willingness to get active.  

Sometimes like isn’t like a box of chocolates, but it’s still sweet!  

Fitness Wins:

1 mile of driveway laps

2.6 mile walk with Oakley

Cabbage soup for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Process of Growth

  Fitness motivation: Process of growth One personal area I am working on is relinquishing control. It wasn’t until this last year…more pre...