Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Feeling energized

I am manifesting my dream life 🌺

After a few days of being home from California, I feel my energy level return to a semi-normal state.  I’m feeling excited to get some things done today!  

Taking a break from the gym these last few days has left me feeling revitalized!  I decide to leave my Suby parked and I ride my bike to the gym today.  Although the air is very cold, doing this makes the city feel smaller…leaving me feeling more connected.   Plus it’s more time being active, and it saves gas!  Woop woop!

My day is filled with various different activities and people.  When I lay my head down at the end of the day I feel proud of the hard work I put into today!  

I’m grateful for the extra hour to enjoy today!

I work hard…

I am content…

I do not have a boring life!  



Fitness Wins:

40 min gym workout with weights 

1 hr raking leaves with Madz

30 mins playing tennis with Jayce and Lexi

3.6 mile walk with Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Process of Growth

  Fitness motivation: Process of growth One personal area I am working on is relinquishing control. It wasn’t until this last year…more pre...