Thursday, November 2, 2023

Day 7: Wellness


Today's fitness focus: Wellness

Today was an easy day...a day to let my body rest and go at it's own pace.  

Life can be hectic, therefore engaging in time to refresh my body from the inside out is a part of complete wellness.  


Do you see what I see?  Meow...


We made our way to Lower Yosemite Falls where we enjoyed rock scrambling to get closer to the falls.  As I stood there watching and listening to the sounds of the water making its way down the granite rock my mind began to wander.  Without judgment or any timelines to meet, my mind was allowed to be it's own boss.  In moments like these, I often think about how small my problems really are.  I think about the Grace and power God has and how he continually shows up for me.  The mountains are my ultimate church time experience.  

There's a saying:
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.  


As the sun began to set we made our way outside to absorb the beauty that God ends each day with.  The way the granite rocks lights up is something I've never experienced before.  It's always a guessing game what color/s might be seen. 






Fitness Wins:
Time and space for mind wandering
Rest and relaxation to recharge
Rock scrambling for fun 

Music Inspiration: 
Shoulders by for King and Country

 

1 comment:

Process of Growth

  Fitness motivation: Process of growth One personal area I am working on is relinquishing control. It wasn’t until this last year…more pre...