Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Day 2- Live on purpose!

Live on Purpose 





With my Yosemite trip just a few days away, I am taking it easy this week on my lower body.   My last lower body workout took me 4 days to recover from, so I don't want to risk being sore when I arrive.  

I feel some soreness through my arms…abs and back.  It feels good to feel sore-this reminds me of the work I put in.  

Today's fitness wins:

28 min indoor cycling workout

38 min arms/core workout 

I pushed through despite a terrible headache begging for a cool, dark, quiet room…





Thanks to my workout partners: Indoor cycling program: Kaleigh Cohen.  Weight program: Caroline Girvan


1 comment:

Process of Growth

  Fitness motivation: Process of growth One personal area I am working on is relinquishing control. It wasn’t until this last year…more pre...